OPRE! GELEM! GELEM! ASHEN DEVELESA!!!

Wednesday 8 October 2014

And God says...


but mocked them and shocked them and purposefully in your 
death traps that you left out of the maps flocked!

By Mother Sigrid Eliora




And the One Good God says: 'I have come to you from the beginning of time, and you mocked me and committed blasphemy and broke all my simple laws and spread instead of the truth your stale bread of heresy and lies and created under abuse of your gifts black magic beasts in order to kill my holy souls across your every man-made border. And you broke your every vow and did towards my holy souls
and their pure hearts no mercy show but mocked them and shocked them and purposefully in your death traps that you left out of the maps flocked!

And on my every incarnation and manifestation's name you tried to put utmost false shame and blame
but I hand your guilt now back to your very own name, and won't you tell mine anymore to keep it
pure and unknown to every swine. My holy souls are free of your fouls and know, how to call upon me
in their despair and agony, and I knew before they were even conceived already their every hair
and they were to you always kind and loving and fair - but now they will cut you off, as once 
too often have you them cursed, maltreated, on them cheated and them death nursed and them 
tortured under your stinking breath, only because they defend the truth of the sinless eternal wedding wreath of Adam and Eve in all incarnations hidden amongst all nations again
and this time you will receive your eternal punishment and condemnation with your sins retained, if you have from putting wrong right refrained and them and me in word, thought and deed 
again slained and stained and have given them your poison as feed out of envy and greed.

You are herewith officially cut off from any covenant with me and especially from my family
and I might say this through poetry but you will feel in your bones your returning stones and my fiery wheel of truth and purification in your every nation and your own living hell will be your secret society cone as a reality, when my law enforcement arrests you for your brutality and crimes against 
humanity and for having accepted even against your neighbour bribery and have taken part in
organised criminality, and I will punish especially every single evil hierarchy accordingly to their 
responsibility and demand accountability for all abuse of authority and I revoke any kind of 
diplomatic immunity and impunity and demand from all hierachies surrender to my authority
but I will not show my face anymore to evildoers, unless it is necessary occasionally for their 
arrest and trial and punishment measures, and taken away from them are from now on also all 
privileges and pleasures, and I demand from them to return or replace to feed my holy souls all 
the from their care stolen treasures! 

I am, who I am, make no mistake, I am always in word, thought and/or deed to my holy souls near ,
ye evildoers, and I warn them of your fouls!!!




HolyRose Abbey


57 seconds agoPublic
And Sarah says from heaven and on earth:'had I known, how the evildoers of all tribes still want to kill us after such a long time, then I would have to these unholy entities never my heart shown - as they ripped it out over and again mercilessly with their every secret society and their heresy, and there is only so much that even the one good God wants and can take without letting the evildoers' own hidden beast in their own neighbourhood that we will leave finally for their punishment out of the cage. And then, it is too late for their every devil's den in any shore with the one good God in talks to engage. And the one good God has reached that stage, and leaves the walking dead to bury their dead, and they will starve at each other's stone cold hearts and they can only against each other evermore their war wage.



--
Katholikos Kyriake Sancta Ecclesia de Iesous Christos et Maria Magdalena
http://www.orderoftheholyrose-ohr.blogspot.co.uk
http://cilltrionoidnaofa.blogspot.co.uk
http://sunmoonandstarsuniverse.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.